YOUR BEST MEETING. EVER!
Filament designs, hosts, and facilitates amazing meetings, conferences, retreats, and off-sites that combine expert facilitation, creative thinking, and custom-designed tools for one simple, all-inclusive price.
creative, effective, inclusive, and fun.
Instead of another stale meeting your grandparents would recognize, Filament meetings are built for how people really think, learn and collaborate. Our meetings are designed to achieve your outcomes and exceed your expectations. Our facilitation methods, visual thinking strategies and problem-solving tools deliver both unexpected insights and measurable results.
EASY TO PLAN & SIMPLE TO BUY
Because our team takes care of all the details and our easy-to-understand pricing includes everything you need for an insanely great experience, you can focus on participating in your meeting instead of on planning it.
YOUR PLACE, OR OURS?
We've helped organizations like yours all over the world, but if you're in St. Louis, we'll host your best meeting in our cool 10,000 square foot innovation space.
TURN-KEY OR CUSTOM, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
No matter what challenge you're trying to solve, we can help. You can buy our meetings and conferences "off the shelf" or we can build a custom event designed to achieve specific outcomes just for you. Check out our turn-key offerings or learn how we'll work with you to create an amazing meeting just for you.
BETTER MEETINGS MEAN BETTER RESULTS
EVERYONE DESERVES BETTER MEETINGS
At Filament, our methods are content "agnostic" and work across a wide variety of businesses and industries. We ask the right questions and make certain the smart people in the room (your attendees) are set up for success. We've designed and facilitated meetings, conferences, strategy retreats and off-sites for senior personnel in multi-national corporations, law firms, banks, hospitals and health care systems, technology companies, non profits and startups.
Just a few of the things we've done at Filament:
- Helped a medical services company chart their strategic path from $1B to $2B in revenues.
- Designed and facilitated a two-day retreat for neurologists, technologists and healthcare executives to map out the future of virtual care.
- Worked with a leading CPG business to align multi-disciplinary teams around a new e-commerce initiative.
- Built a multi-day creative "business academy" for a large law firm's hi-potential associates to understand how the firm works, how to price more effectively and how to build new services during a hack-a-thon.
- Hosted a conference for 100 attendees designed to uncover opportunities for collaboration and partnership in the non profit community.
- Created a unique executive-level retreat for a national financial services institution to rethink their executive recruiting strategy.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
"One employee stated at the end of day two, ‘coming in here I didn’t believe we could pull this project off; now I have no doubt that we can succeed.' "- Read More
"We emerged aligned, with a clear strategic goal and discrete action items for all involved. It was a tremendous use of our time and resources. We are recommending Filament to others in our organization who need to solve thorny challenges quickly in a unique, fun and collaborative way." - Read More
"Filament transcends meetings. Anyone planning a pow-wow about transforming their organization needs to start by transforming the meeting itself, and here is where you do it." - Read More
"I was blown away by the intentionality on creative approaches to a meeting, using time, and allocating the right energy to conversations that often get swept to the side in day-to-day business. For an organization to invest such care, willingness to partner, and flat out commitment to innovative approaches to common organizational problems was simply amazing." - Read More
YOU CAN CHECK OUT MORE TESTIMONIALS HERE.