MAKE YOUR MEETINGS MATTER.
If you got a thorny problem to solve or a unique challenge you're trying to conquer, let's work together to design a creative, collaborative meeting that gets you and your team on the same page, accomplishes your goals and exceeds your expectations.
1. CONNECT & EXPLORE: We begin by learning more about you and the challenges you hope to solve. We'll explore our space, generate ideas, and discuss how our approach will work for your meeting.
2. DEFINE & ENGAGE: Ready to move forward? We'll do a "Sketch Session" to understand the specific outcomes you need as well as logistics and timing, which we'll build into a formal proposal for you to sign.
3. COLLABORATE & CREATE: We'll work together to build the meeting that incorporates unique exercises and activities, so both you and your attendees will achieve your meeting goals.
4. PLAN & COMMUNICATE: Once our plan's in place, we'll handle the rest. We can provide all information your attendees will need (directions, parking info, etc.) so they'll be ready to go once they're here.
5. ASSEMBLE & ACCOMPLISH: No matter your meeting's size, our expert teams of hosts, designers and facilitators will deliver an amazing meeting that's creative, collaborative, inclusive, and fun.
6. DOCUMENT & DEBRIEF: After your meeting, we'll share the visuals and evaluations from our day together. We'll also schedule a time to review our prerformance and share lessons learned.
If your team is ready to go, you can choose one of our pre-designed meetings. We have one- and two-day versions of each meeting ready to go.
- CONNECT: WORK BETTER TOGETHER: Some might call this networking, but at Filament it's so much more. We'll help your group build meaningful connections with one another so you'll collaborate better and get things done. Attendees will learn to think better together as they connect with one another and with the purpose of the organization. They'll also leave with ideas, tools and exercises they can use when they're back to work.
- CREATE: DESIGN SOMETHING AWESOME: How might you leverage your organization's collective wisdom and creativity to find your next business-changing idea? Moving beyond mere brainstorming, your group will learn Filament's "EIEIO" methodology and pair rapid prototyping with visual thinking to create a new strategy, process, product or service.
- DECIDE: ALIGN, AGREE AND ASSIGN: Wouldn't it be great if everyone involved with your next big project was on the same page, understood both the "Why" and the "How" and knew their role & responsibilities before the work begins? Our facilitators and artists will help your team visualize the ideal outcome of your project, decide between alternative courses of action, delegate roles and responsibilities and assign deadlines so you're positioned for success.
- DEBRIEF: PREPARE FOR THE FUTURE: Nobody said failure is fun, but taking time to learn from the past, free from blame, is a hallmark of effective organizations. We'll help your team approach failure as an opportunity, identifying the good, the bad and the ugly with our "lessons learned" methodology. We will also focus on the organizational policies and behaviors you'll need to "unlearn" so you can succeed in the future.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN A FILAMENT MEETING?
PLANNING MEETINGS SHOULD BE EASY! Booking a meeting at a traditional venue is complicated. You have to work with multiple vendors to secure the basics for your meeting (rooms, food and technology) before you can begin to think about how to achieve the outcome your organization desires.
At Filament, our per-person prices include everything it takes to make your meeting great. Beyond the basics, every Filament engagement includes custom meeting design, creative facilitation, live sketching and our mix of innovative tools and activities. Here's how we compare to a traditional venue and meeting facilitator.
FOOD & BEVERAGE