Happy Monday. Welcome back, we hope you had a great weekend!
“Don’t” is a declarative statement about what kind of a person you are. When you say you “don’t” do something you give yourself the power to have made the decision not to do that thing. When you say “can’t” it feels as though some external force is telling you you shouldn’t be doing this thing. The way human motivation works and the way human decision making works is that we do much better when it’s something that feels like it arises within us. We don’t like being told what we can and can’t do.
- Really cool interactive look at Strategy Traps
- Feeling complacent? Take the quiz and find out.
- Kids are better friends when they spend time away from screens.
- The product manager’s guide to the care and feeding of humans.
- George Orwell's Why I Write
- A collection of culture decks, mission statements, etc. from companies around the world.